بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

oh-no-dtg-lagi


Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai :)

Waw, fes. Sorry sbb lama tak hapdate (bajet ramai peminat ni)
Sec, i've been too busy n_n (bajet lagi)
Third, gonna be a looooooooong update after this. 
Ho Ho Ho.

si bajet
Hai saya belum mandi.
Hai saya mmg suka tak mandi.
Hai saya rs nk berbelog balik.
Hai saya rindu Mrmine. Erk. Tak berkaitan. *dushh*

see-you-late-er