بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

get it ? no , you dont get it.

Orang yg bercinta selalu familiar dgn satu ayat ni ,

' I will love you till my heart stop beating '

Pastu si kekasih mesti rasa mcm terbang takde sayap bile dgr si buah hati tu kate mcmtu. Kan kan ?

Lets see , facts tell us that :

Apabila kite bersin , jantung kita akan berhenti berfungsi

Which mean , 'your heart will stop beating'. Maknanye si kekasih akn berhenti syg korang sampailah dorg bersin. After bersin tu , pasaan syg jd clear balik. Next love ! HAHAHA. 

So ntok kekalkan hubungan korang , tukarlah sket ayat tak logik tu kpd yg lebih melogikkan.

' hunny , i will love you till my heart stop beating & after '

Its better , right ?