بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

its not a joke :l

Aku tidak mampu menerima kenyataan.

Jyeah , aku memang takle time bile orang ckp muke aku mcm laki. :(
Bile orang lain cakap , aku mcm lek jee. Aku rasa mcm mesti dorg dengki dgn aku. HAHAHA. Tapi td , Mrmine pn ckp cmtu. Even membe die yg ckp , tp cara die gelak , aku tau mesti die pn rasa mcmtu. =.="
MANA ADA ! *emosi*

MySpace

abaikan conversation lain. tgk bwh skali.
Or maybe sebab ramai cakap muke aku ni lebih kurang muke Mrmine so aku nampak mcm laki. (sedapkan hati pon best jugak) .

Gais , I'm a girl . A pure one. Even if Im look like a boy , I am a girl =.="

yo im a girl, mannnn.