بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

ketakutan

In life , there will always be something that you're afraid of

So , let me tell you the reality of FEAR 


You're not scared of the dark ,
you're afraid of whats in it .

You're not afraid of heights ,
you're afraid of falling .

You're not afraid of people around you ,
you're just afraid of rejection .

You're not afraid to love ,
you're just afraid of not being loved back .

You're not afraid of letting go ,
you're just afraid of the reality that he is gone .

You're not afraid to try again ,
you're just afraid getting hurt by the same reasons .



copy by ; unknown