بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

selamat tinggal

Bagi sesiape yg pasan ( bajet macam artis pulak ) , aku dh deactivated fb. Sebab ? Hahaha. Saje jeee. Apsal tak bole pulak ? Mark akan marah ke ? Likee I caree ! Hehe.
 Malas nk bersosial networking buat masa ni. ( bagus jugak alasan aku ni knnn ? ) . So , maybe you wont see me in fb-life for this moment. Sehinggalah perasaan kekeliruan dunia ( samaada aku hidup dalam dunia nyata atau mainan teknologi semata-mata ) aku ini berakhir. Oke gaisss ? Dont miss me too much. Hohoho * gelak bongkak bajet femes padahal fren tak sampai 500 pun. =.=


aku pergi meninggalkanmu. Gudbai.


Bai for now my fb. I wont see you for a while. Hope I wont see you so soon. jaga diri oke ? Jangan lupe beli baju raya. Sob sobb. *kiss gudbaiii.