بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

The bonding

emmmm ,

I'm hepy now . Thats all . Thanx for those hu always with me , no matter what . I wont forget you . Even sometimes , it looks like I almost to , but I dont .

Aqila Akashah
Syafinaz MdNor
Fifierlinawati Yusri
M Azizuddeen Farhan
Fadasyafika Dahalan

Those hu dont hv their names here , i'm not forgetting you . No matter where your names are , you still at the right place ; my heart :)


old frens , new frens . Thanx for everything .

&& thanx to you too boo :) ~ Muhammad Hafeez Mohd Zulkarnain .
for loving me with all your heart . You really makes me feel the one , even sometimes we cud argue for the stupid reasons . But maybe , just maybe , its the way we love echother .

Pray for us . Amin :)