بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

two things that not related. Twisted mind

But will you still love me as much as this much
when i am in the worst part?
Will you?


psst : Maybe kau memang dh tak perlukan aku kot. Aku takkesa, aku paham. Betollah. Aku dh buat semua. Semua ke? Takkesala. Aku dh try. But, the fact is, bukan aku sorang pn kwn kau. So chill lah. Have fun. Be happy ! Hope dorang semua mampu buat kau happy. Lebey dr ape yg aku takpena buat pn. Eh? tacing ke aku nih? Tadela, sentap jep. harhar. Maen maen pulak eh ngn ayat tuh. Okela. Tak buat lg. Sudeh. Oke aku merepek ke? Ye kot. Tp biarlaa, belogg aku kot. Sketilaa.Tak puas ati? Tak puas ati hapdate kt belog sendirilaa. Wakaka. Dh bai. =="