بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

the reason is you

We only live once. But if we live it perfectly, then once is enough.

I'm sorry if I do hurt you
But still I do have the right to do this.

I lost in my own way of life
But still I stick to one, my life.

I cry every single night as the way of expressing my broken heart
But still I fall off.

I know this may hurt you damn  alot
But same goes to me. Just, in different way.

Leaving you is not an option
It is a fate.

Because I know, thats the way I'll always see you happy.
Maybe you dont know now, but then you will.