بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Kimia Am 2

January 18.  my first kimia lab class. Tanak ckp bykla kn, lets see how it goes. Oke? ;)

First: I stepped on my google glass. CRACK! mmg sah2la terus pecahkn? Buang rm15 cmtuh jep.
Second: I dropped the solution that the scientist called, sodium. Oke, basah satu meja. Tp keep cool laa kn. Wat muke xbersalah and lap jepla. =.=
Third: my partner lab said " Oi, ko betolkanla burette nih. Aku mls " Ngan muke bengang tp ikhlas, aku betolkan laa, but. Guess what? " Aku tak suruh ko patahkan! " , Dude, I'm sorry.
Last and I really wish the last: I burned my partner's lab coat. ==" Oke, sumpah xsengaja brader. Haih.

What kind of people that have a very bad luck in their lives? The answer, ME. HAHA.

psst: awk ckp, " Accident happens :) " oke awk. Lega. :DD