بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Life is Lesson .


DEAR I ,

Life cud be damn unfair .
sometimes , when you do something that will hurt others ,
you'll get hurt .
And the other times , you just dont giv any damn to hurt anyone else ,
you'll get hurt , too .
the most misserable part is ,
you get hurt more and more .
people know how to make you smile .
you laugh .
you cheer .
you happy .
but they just dont know how to make this hurt away .
coz they just dont .
Hey bby , I'm sorry . so sorry .
for everything i've done .
And for everything that i'll do .
And for every things that doesnt occured yet .
For those who never givap to make me happy ,
you are the precious thing in mylife .
Even sometimes ,
I just dont care ,
its just because , I dont wanna lose you .
coz I love you so much .
Sometimes ,
I will make you feel like I dont need you ,
as much as I need you .
cz i dont want you to use it for your advantages .
But the truth why i still can stay stable cz you are my legs to my table ,
and if you broke , I'll fall to my face .
just plis hanging on for me .
dont givap on me .
I'm sorry . so sorry .
cz sometimes , i forget that you have feelings too .
i'm sad , you cry .
i'm happy , you laugh .
i forgot that every simple things that i feel ,
you felt it double . more harder .
Frens , you are the most beautiful creatures in my life .
For the bad one , you are the most fucking evil devil that stuck with me .
And no matter how much too much , it just never enough .


psst : ku terlupa kau terluka .