بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Ten things I never tell, bet you never know

Lagu latar : 'Jar of heart by Christina Peri'
Latar belakang : A girl laying breathless in the dark

1. That I'm hard to understand
2. I dont want you to understand
3. I'm easy to cry
4. I dont want to cry
5. I want you to go
6. But I cant be without being with you
7. I dont kept hurt inside me
8. Cause I dont want a scar
9. Thats why you always heard me say, " I'm hurt "
10. & thats the only way I'll love you, forever.

Because everytime I fall behind, I wont be afraid. Because you'll always there to catch me.