بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Letter for dad





Papa ,
its been a long hard road without you by myside
its not oke , but i'm alright.
i still remembered the day you were hero in my eyes
and still is.

Papa ,
I pulls out a tiny necklace locket
its got a picture
it says , NUMBER ONE DAD. Thats all i wanted.
take it with you.

Papa ,
I'm missing the day that I saw you cried
when the first time you see me
even I will never remembered it
cause I'm too young to remember everything.

Papa ,
i miss you
and i love you
i do.

* Huggs