بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

emotionless

Have you ever loved someone so much and you'd give an arm for ? Not just the expression . No , literally giving an arm for ? When they know they're your heart and you know you were their armour . And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm them . But what happens when karma ? It turns around and bites you ? And everything you stand for , turns on you to spite you ? What happens when you become the main source of their pain ? I'm writing this letter , cause this letter ain't gonna write itself . When I'm gone , just carry on , dont mourn . Feel the rejoice , everytime you hear the sound of my voice . Just know that , I'm looking down on your smiling . Well honey , I dont feel the pain . So , dont feel my pain , just smile back .

I kept having this dream , it ain't leaving no more . These faking wall must be talking cause I cant hear them screaming . Maybe they're saying , " you've got one more chance to do right - and its tonight . Now go out there and show them , you love them before its too late "  And just as I go walk out from my bedroom door , its all already gone . I glace down , I dont believe what I'm seeing . Please tell me that , this is just a dream .

The sky darken , mylife flashes . I'm just so faking depressed . I just cant seem like I can move out from this slump . I need something to pull me out of this dump . I dont know how or where or when I ended up being in this position I am in . Am I gonna be one tough act to follow ? Get in my shoes just to see , what its like to be me and I'll be you . Lets trade shoes . I'll feel your pain and you feel mine and look at shit through each other's eyes . Step by step , heart to heart . Left right left , we all gonna fall down . And the jerks , please stop talking lies about me . I don't know you , and I don't owe you mo-therfaker-in thing . I'm not what your friends think . I'm not Miss Friendly , I can be a prick ! I don't mean to be mean , but thats all I can be is me .

I'm sorry . I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders . And supposedly I'm not letting anyone to know it. I am never supposed to show it . I'm sorry for making you worry . I've spent so much energy on it and honestly I'm exhausted . I'm so caught in it and I almost feeling that I'm the one who caused it . And this tension dispensing this sentences . Its getting this stress that's been eating me and I wanna rest in peacefully .