بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Violence

Fuhh Fuuuh . Tiup sketla habuk yg ade kt blog aku ni . Mr Blog , sorry tao sebab lame tak datang menjenguk . Bukan saya bz pun , cume Cik Lappy berada sgt jaoh dr saya minggu ni . And harini , baru saya dpt jumpe Cik Lappy lagi . Sbb tuh Cik Lappy dh bole bwk saya jumpe Mr Blog . Sorry again :)

I got nothing to type . Story about mylife ? It never ends . Huhu . So , skip that part dulu eh . Lying on my bed , staring at this dirty old roof , its empty . Not that things that I stare , but my mind . * smile .
This is the best feeling .

I close my eyes . Theres nothing came into my mind . This emptiness , its beautiful . I wanna hold on to it . Please , dont go away . It makes me wanna cry . I just dont wanna let this pass me by . Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere .

This silent isn't so bad, until I look at my hand and feel sad . Because the spaces between my hands is where yours fit perfectly . When I think of you , I dont feel so alone . Because , as many time as I blink , I'll think of you .