بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

ucapan dari penolong pengarah

6.11 in the morning .

Dear Muhammad Hafeez,

Bagi speech lelok tao nanti. Make me proud. Hee
Sorryla awk , sebab sy lak yg eksaited sgt nih .
Just wanna tell you that , you're the best director .
Peeps that work with you, I know they'll know better :)
Then dont worry hun , you'll gonna make it right . Amin

May Allah bless you !

Psst : Dh nk tdo lak eh . :DD