بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Pegang pada janji itu

Log in to blogspot

Click New Post

you: Sy akan selalu jaga awak
me: Sampai sy tua and tade gigi dh tao
you: Oke, pomis.
me: *smile

Now I'm all about you
All my promises to you, I'll do my best to kept it.
Cz I love you, and I know you love me too.
Pls do stick to your promises, too.
Because I do trust you.
I'll wait for you here, and I will never leave
simply cause your my angel send from above .


Publish post