بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

ikrar

UPP !

Saya , * nama sebenar di-blackkn
dengan ini , berazam tidak akan meninggalkan satu butir kelas pn pada minggu ini .
Dalam erti kata laen , saya akan menghadirkan diri bagi SEMUA kelas
Saya akan bersungguh-sungguh melaksanakan azam ini .

UPP !

Go rara go rara ~

semangat, o yeah !

counting the final exam days :) && the day die akan balik. harhar . :pp