بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

dont get into fighting

Bila saya penat , saya perlukan awak .

Tapi bila saya perlukan awak , saya tak cakap .

Saya akan buat buat macam awak paham .

Tapi , kita selalu tersalah paham . End up, gaduh jugak .

Tapi saya tao kejap jep semua tuh .

Sebab nanti awak akan cakap , " tanak gadohla eh "

And saya lak akan balas , " Hmm , yela "

Sorry awak, saya memang camni bila penat .

HAIHHHHHHH ~

Psst : Dinner Kajai terbaek ! Kaki aku krem gile . harhar