بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

long journey, short story.

Bought a ticket, seven oclock at night
Eleven oclock in the morning, sudden planning; going to MidValley
Conversation, conversation . :)

Taking home by her and him. Ohh, it already six thirty p.m
Rushing to catch up the bus at Seremban,  F A I L E D
Another ticket, nine thirty at night, wait till ten thirty.

Finally, the bus take you there, and they drive me here.
Thanx she and he. Andd I'm starting to miss you.

Thanx for making me smile all these days. And sorry for burning your two tickets.
Last sorry, promise. LUS ! ;)

* penat gile.