بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

jangan bersedih

Dont worry too much. Because peeps, they just talk. And they will keep talking.
Everyone has their past. You, me, he, she, they. Everyone does. Dont worry hun.
Mistakes from our past will make us better, InsyaAllah.

Allah knows better. Let Him lead us, dont despair.
Stop letting anyone messing you around, think of your future,
because theres the place you'll live. Be happy. Be stronger.
Hey, I'm with you.

Dont think too much about them, who dont care about you
Start viewing everything with your heart, then you'll realise,
that theres so many others that still with you. Then you'll see me. I'm here.
We are with you.
Let me took your hand, and we'll live this life together.

Dont lose what you have for something that you dont belong
Take a good care of yourself, more.

And I will take care of you from here. Promise. ;)