بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

surat buat Maisarah.

Dear my syg, Maisarah.

I'm sorry because i cant make you real. I cant play this game until someone get hurt. I have to hurt everyone's heart just to make sure that you are happy. But I'm not ready to face it. But truly i love you damn alot. I dont wanna let you go, but now only Allah that can taking care of you. I wish we had another time because everything that we had, is stuck in the moment. Everything that we did, that we had, i'm happy. Damn happy. But sometimes, we cant make it rite when we know it is wrong. I love you enough to let you go now sayang. Even now i cant stop this feel. We were always mean to say goodbye. Looking at you make it harder, but dont drown yourself into the darkness. Live a happy life. Then i will do the same. When we take this road, someone gotta go. I will always pray to see you again. To have you in my arm. May Allah listen to my pray. I will always be stronger than ever, for you. Take care sayang.


with heart, Mastura.