بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

i dont need title for this stuff

Hey babe, semua org pena buat slh, kn? Then tak perlu rasa cmni tao. Sometimes, i do feel damn guilty. Even supposedly i dont have to. Nk buat cmne kn, sume org ade rs bersalah. But dont ever regret the past. Why? sbb nde tuh sgt buang masa. You know you cant turn your life back. Ever again. Cry; sometimes it helps. The loneliness oweys kill me inside. oke, dh tatao nk ckp ape. Sebab i'm totally speechless. The only thing i wanna do rite now is cry. Out loud. Camdoh. Dhla. enough. OFF.