بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

last. JANJI

Tak perlula nak marah aku sgt sampai delete aku as fren ko dalam fb. Lgpn, aku tatao apa salah aku. Sumpah wey. Bukan aku buat2 tatao. Aku mmg tatao. Atau, aku ngah happy atas kesedihan ko? TELL ME. Tolonglah. Aku tanak org laen yg gtao. Ko ckp sendiri. Siyesly aku ckp lelok nih. Just one word, then aku akan paham. Tak sangka lak sampai cmni sekali. Aku dh penat sgt dipersalahkan atas reason yg aku sendiri tatao. Tp klu betolla memang salah aku, sedarkanlah aku cepat. Let me know what makes you hate me this much. Please. Im begging you. Silent wont help this time. And aku tulis lam nih bkn sbb aku nk wt ko marah or mintak simpati or pape jep yg terlintas lam mind ko IF ko baca. Aku just tatao cara ape lagi aku perlu buat ntok tanye ko sume nih ngn cara baek. Pls, kite semua hidup xlame. Aku bukan pendendam pn. Everything is about mahsyar. Aku tanak ade buat salah dgn ko sampai mati, but still aku tatao apa. It sokey klu ko tanak ade frenship ngn aku. Betol. But then, gtaola kenapa. Im maybe, just maybe, not a good fren to anyone. But I do appreacite them. Because I know, they've done everything for me. So, Im sorry for everything. Every hurt that you feel, I'll take a responsibility for that. Nice to know you. You are great as the way you are. Even people changed, but for you, pls dont. Cz you're already amazing, just the way you are.