بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

End. Stop

I'm giving up. No more fighting. Allah, pls do help me. And I'm sorry, I oweys foget you. Pls make me as a better human, ever. And for my frens out there, every each one of them, I'll pray that you will oweys be hepy. In any ways. I'm unperfect. But still we're frens. If you're sad today, it doesnt mean tomorrow will be just the same. Tomorrow is oweys a better day rite? Moga kalian bahagia. AMIN. :)