بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Dahdah laa.

Entahlah aku nk cakap apa kn. Tayah nk menipu sgtla kan. Actly, aku tanak masukkan dendam lam nih sume. Siyesly. You know why. Kite bwk dri masing-masing jepla eh. Even oke ke tak. Orite? Cz we're given one life for echother kn. Nk mention lg skali, cukopla tuh menipu. Penatla dgn drama. I'm out. Every single of my decision afta this, on my own risk oke? I'm moving on. Siyesly.