بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

if my heart is your heart & your heart is mine. What yours feel when mine is broken? :/

Hey peeps. I just woke up frm my one hour sleep and I think I have to write this.  Obviously, this is for my hubby. I just wanna let him know this. I'm sorry sayang.

Its been more than a year since you're mine. But to be truth, I've shared a lot with you. I've done almost every important thing in mylife with you. You just, there. God knows how much I love you. How much I cant live without you. I'm sorry to be such a burden for you sometimes. But to let you hurt is not my intention. I am happy with you. Every little things that make me sad will gone when I am with you. I know I will never be the best for you but I actually tried to be more than anyone deserved having. Hey hunny, you mean alot to me more more more than anyone else. And I am sorry just to love you this much. Because its you that I want in my whole miserable life. Because its you that the only best thing that still happening to me. I dont want it to be end. I am sorry. My blog doesn't work much because I already had you. I dont nid this kind of stuff to share my stories anymore. Because I have you. Sbb tu bila awk tanya knp sy lama tak update blog, sy just gelak je. Because I have you, darl. :)


I love you more than I did before. And if today I didnt see your face, its okay. Nothing changed. No one could take your place. It gets harder everyday. And I am sorry it is this way. I miss you.


I dont know why I have to tap on this but I really want you to know, you mean the whole world to me. I hope Allah will always let you be with me. Because theres nothing much I want more than you. I love you, and I still love you. I just dont know the right word or the right time to tell you all this. If you ever will read this, then I hope you will know. And if not, I hope I will be brave enough to tell you this, someday. If I had one more chance, I will choose you, everytime



Can I keep you for my whole life? Please. :(