بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

pictures have their own stories


Sometimes, when I dont say anything, it doesnt mean that I dont care.
I just know it will be worse when I start talking.






A friend is who knows who you are but love you just the same.

; sometimes, when I tell a secret. Its not because I love talking. You're my best friend.

I still remember once you told me,
' In other to have a friend, you must be the one '
I'm sorry if my try is failed.

Love you gais. -