بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

its raining outside

Were you ever woke up from a long sleep & it was raining outside ?

Sometimes , we did a mistake & we just dont want to admit it . Because , we just dont know whats wrong of being wrong .

Aku takkesah , macammane pn orang nk kate aku . You can give me any names you want , as long as you like it . You satisfied ? Go on . But it never will changed who I am . Aku bukan demand . Aku tak berlagak high maintenance , aku ni aku . Macammane pn aku , dalam aku tetap sama . I dont mind be the bad one , sbb klu orang selalu cakap aku baik , kind-hearted , someday akan ade jugak yg dtg kt korang & bisik , " Shes not that good " . Hey , I dont mind . But please , dont drag me into your low-minded issues. Please ?

Pandanglah aku macammane pn korang nk . I dont give a damn about it . Tanak pandang pn apa aku kesah dammit . Im not saying that mylife is good enough to go through ; its tougher than yours. Double. But I know I am thick enough to go through this . Allah wont gives you something that you cant carry. So I take that quote.

Kadang kadang , kite taktau yg kite dh messed up everything until kite tersedar . Sometimes , its not too late to wake up from your sleep. And could be sometimes , you're too late to awake . Things just turned down . & now you're standing in the middle of crowd that ignore you . There , you could see how bad you had hurt someone that had love you so much. Baby , its too late to regret.

If only I know what I mean to be. 

*sigh*

Its not fair when you just give me a look, once. & judge me for your own sake . Because your not even my friend. -.-

I might be someone who dont talk much . But why dont you try to make me talk to you rather than said 
' Minah tu sombong. Pfft ' . Judge yourself then me.