بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

we share cz we care.

When I talk much. & make you annoyed most of the times.
Hey I care.
When I laugh like hell. & make you feeling noise.
Hey I like you.
When I cry. & still I go to you, hug you and tell you my hurt.
 Hey I need you.
When you are the one who feel my anger, everytime. Cz I let you.
 Hey I love you.

But once I start to be one who listen more than talk, silent more than the noise, & laugh more than cry, thats the moment where I start to less care less like less need and hate.
because maybe you just dont appreciate what I did.