بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

this is for you

'cry with no sounds'

Dear You,

I'm sorry for troubling you too much
& sometimes seems like it wont last
Forgive me too for always break up the promises that I did
that I wont let you down.
But I'm trying my hard to change it. For a better me.
Because I do love you so much.
I know sometimes, you get mad of me
but still you will to say ' i do love you '

And I know, I'm the type of girl who cried for no reasons
& you're the type of boy who always there to cuddle.
Because I am me & you are you.

I love you
& it will always be you.

Trust me. Like I always trust you.