بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Beautiful with intelligence

They said, its not illegal to be smart.
But it will be one if ur too intelligent.
Cz the only brilliance that u will use, is just urs.

They also said, it is unbroken the law or humanity
if ur beautiful.
But it can also be one if ur too pretty
Cz the only poison that would kill anybody
is the loveliness.

So, would you be the beautiful with the intelligence?

Because thats the only way how you could lead this world.

dont let they won.