بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

what happened to us?

You can ignore me .


































































because i know , i am always alone






















































no matter how much you said ur with me

















































but still , i love you
















































































because ur the one that i wanted


















































maybe i will stop loving you when my heart stop beating

























































Sorry