بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

those three words



cant you see what you do to me ?
you make me crazy , you make me act like a maniac.
i'm like a lunatic , you make me sick
seriously ( like seriously serious) , you're the only one who can do this to me
you just make me get so crazy.

i get so insane , i just get so skitzhopheric.
but if theres one thing that i admirer about you is
you stick with me , maybe cz you're as crazy as i am
cz when i look at you , i cud see an angel in your eyes ,
like a devil in disguise , you're always full of surprise.

i wonder whats on your mind sometimes,
they said love is blind.
maybe thats the reason why sometimes i dotted your eyes
and you ain't see the sign

you're a ink to my paper and my pen to my pad
you're my reason for being the meaning of my existence,
if it wasn't for you , i might never able to wrote this.
the irony is you're rely on me as much as i rely on you.

the only way that i am able to stay so stable is ur legs to my table
and if you were to break I'd fall on my face.
But im always going to make you feel that
i don't need you as much as i really need you
So you don't use it to your advantage.

But actly , you're essential to me ,
you're the air i breathe and i believe that
if you ever leave me , i'd probably hv no reason to be
 
and no matter how much too much , it never enaff .
Mybe because , we're crazy in love .



:) * may Allah lead us there .