بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

I hate nightmares !

Repeat it again ,

I HATE NIGHTMARES !

Nightmares is a kind of bad dreams that can cause strong negative emotional response from the mind . Why I hate this kind of mares so M-F much ? Because I hate , again , I hate waking up from my sleep with that bad feels . I hate discomfort dreams , and so-on . I hate waking up , crying , thinking that the one in my dream will leave me here and there , but in fact , I know that , THEY WONT ! This M-F dream makes me less confident about that ; Are they really wont leave me ? What if my dream screams the truth ? What if -what if- what if ! =.=

This kind of sufferness makes me unable to go to sleep again , because of the scareness of getting the nightmares , once again ! And ,this is the state of distress . And I hate being stress . ( tp aku suke cite A Nightmare on Elm Street )

How could this nightmares happen ?

one : Tak dgr ckp mak suh basoh kaki before tdo , harhar
two : kompem tak baca doa ( setan amek kesempatan ==" )
three : Thinking too much about something ( aku pena mimpi fight ngn cicak sbb cicak lam bilik aku bising ! )
four : tgk cite hantu , tak pn bunoh2 pastu tale tdo , tp sbb membe bilik dh tdo mati , so terpaksa gk follow
five : dh tade idea nk mimpi romantik

How to prevent this sickness ?

satu : take a sleep pills ( jgn overdose , nnt bkn takat nightmare ko xdpt , matahari sok pg pn ko xnmpk )
dua : bukak lampu masa tdo ( sbb night means gelap sbb mlm . So nnt mimpi ingt siang , sbb ade lampu )
tiga : tdo sambil peluk pisau ( klu mares dtg , cth , Freddy Krueger , terus bole bunuh , so tadela lame sgt dpt mimpi buruk )
empat : BASUH KAKI , AMEK WUDHUK , SOLAT SUNAT , BACA DOA TIDO

Tuh jepla yg dpt dikongsi bersama . Tryla , siyes menjadi . * muke bangga



check ur bed before u going to sleep !