بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

The Hundred Days

Today , 10th April 2011 . Its been hudred days since Hafeez and me have been together . :) Nampak simple , bukan ? But only Allah knows how hard we've been together . So that , Happy hundred days hun . May we will always be together for the next hundred years , amin . Since I know you , theres a lot of laugh and tears . But still , I love you . You're my puzzle . Remember that , cz the imperfection that make us stick together . And , the only things that I love about you is , you're not perfect :) ~


see ? we're not perfect . Its owesome ! :)
 
 Oleh sebab jarak kite yg agak jauh , and sebok sgt dgn stdy-tdo-mkn-tdo sbb nk final , so talelah kite sambut seratus-hari-bersama cm hari-hari gedik laen yg kite buat . So , ape yg mampu is just this - Blog . Bolehlah kn awk ? Its mean , I never forget you .

Die makan eskim

saya pun makan eskim gk !


tp die makan comott ! Harhar

Okela , aku yg buat tuh , sorry eh awk . Hee . Ampun , pasnih tak buat dh eh . Lalala ~
Tp , awk gk yg aja sy buat sume tuh , HAHAHA . :PP


the thing that i admirer about you is ur crazy as i am :)

The things that I wanna say rite here is , no matter what , there is sumone for you . No matter how , when or what , they will be in urlife . And now , ur in mylife . And i oweys greatful for it . Even sometimes , it seems like i wont care , but i do . I just donnow how to tell you , but with my way . And just to tell you here , I do love you . And those three words , i said too much . But never will get enough . And its called ,
 i n f i n i t y . :)