بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

numb is dumb

Stop forcing me to be someone that I dont
PLEASEE .
Because I cant

Here the song ,
This is how my soul screams !


Its not like , I will just be with the one that can make me happy, only .
But others that make me down , I still with them .
You dont see , cz you view with your eyes , not your heart .

psst : saya demam and saya rindu awk . sigh