بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

miss my babies



Shes my baby . Call her Opie .
Rindu gler kt budak kecik sorang nih .
Rindu nk dengar die membebel mcm makcik yg xdpt nk jual pisang goreng sbb ujan .
Dtgla cni dek , jumpe angah meh .
T.T



Yg sebelah tuh pulak Ateh .
Die noty giler klu bab kacau adek
Miss you too Ateh .
Jg adek molek molek kt uma



Ni lak Acik
Die agak pendiamla banding yg laen
Tp rancak gk bab benda benda gila
Mybe sbb tuh kami diciptakan as sibling kot .
HAHA .
Mehla trn cni , kn penganggur skunk .
Rindulaaa~

Angah loves you. ALL :)