بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Nasik bungkus ntok kau balik

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AQILA AKASHAH.

her name is Qil-er.
Tanggal 22February2011, genaplah sudah umo kau doploh.
Kau dh tua. O yeahh. Aku masih muda seperti biase. timekaseh. harhar.

Aku nk wish,

- Moga kau cpt tanggalkan braces kau tuh
- Moga kau kekalkan style taliban kau tuh
- Cepat sket kawen, ade anak 7org cm lam mimpi kau
( Bole aku cpt timang cucu)

Thanx for beingg with me, always. You're the one hu oweys sappot me, no matter what.
Aku sayang kau tao. Kau sister terbaekk . Sisterla memandangkan kau lagi tua. Hee.
 Btw, lesen P aku pn tamat harini. HAHAHA
So kite dh due taon bsme memandangkan aku knl kau mase umo eighteen && masa bday kau jugak.
YEAHHH. saluttt saluttt.

*Kau selalu dapat hadiah kau nih tao.

Love, Ra. :)