بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

jiwa is heart


now you know.


Its oke if we do fight
cz it shows that we still care .

Its oke if we do speak loud to each other
cz we both know that it will make us laugh, someday .

Its oke if ur too different from me sometimes
cz atlis, I know you will be my puzzle .

Its oke if you do mad, too when I do
cz I know, thats the way you comfort me.

Dont afraid of the fact that if or only if, you will lose me
cz you know the truth that I'll never leaving .

You are my heart now. Do beat freely .

May Allah lead us to somethingg . ;)