بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Forthy six days


MR Dok . ;)

Thanx awk, for everythingg you hv done
And everythingg that you're not.

Thanx awk, for teach me how to be me
And to learn how to be you.

Thanx jugak awk, for wiping away all the hates
And give all your love.

Thanx again awk, cz you still cud gimme that smile
When I hurt you the most.

I will always by yourside. No doubt.
When theres a light or even when it is dark.

Biarlah org berkata apa, manusia tiada yg sempurna.
Ku terima kau apa adanya . ;)