بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Sorry, blame it on me.

Tonight, I'm too tired. I do need you, but I know you and me are apart. What happen tonight, I dont aspect this fast. Please hear me say, as life goes on, I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility. And I realize everything I do, affecting people around me. So, pls hear me say dear, that I want to take this time to apologise for things that I've done and the things that haven't occured yet. And for the things that they dont want to take the responsibility for. I'm sorry for times I would neglect. I'm sorry for the times I disrespect. I'm so sorry guys, for the wrong things that I've done. I'm sorry I'm not always there for you. Deen, I'm sorry for the fact that I'm not aware that you could not sleep at night when I am not there. So sorry. Nabil, I know that there's some problems cz I'm not too blind to know every pain that you kept inside you. If I cant apologise for being wrong, then I'll be the reason for your pain. Apes, I'm sorry for all the times you dont know what to do, I'm sorry that you have to do it on your own and I went and added to your grief. I'm sorry that yourlife turned out this way. Dont worry about if ever I would leave, cz you know the truth is that I'll never leaving. Pls do forgive me for every words that I did not say, like how you are the best thing in my world and how I am so proud to call you mine. Friends of mine, soul of mine. Every you. Pls pls and pls forgive me to grew up this way too fast. Fie, I wish I would've listened and not be so bad. Sorry for every tears. Sorry for being too pampered. But, I love you you you and you. And for you girl, I'm sorry for the pain I give to you. Mistakes are all on me, then I'll take this blame. Even I know, sorry sometimes didnt bring any changes. And again, I'm sorry cz I have no other words to say. And I cried out loud this apologise cz I am in your life. But I do love you so much. Sorry for every bad feels that you had. AND, for the rest, DO FORGIVE ME TOO.