بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

morning ;)

Three things that I just realise about me :

ONE.
Aku sgt senang ntok bangun tido bile ade org kejutkan.

Betol! HAHA. Td Fie kejutkn aku before die p kls.
Kn Fie kn? Walaopn aku tersentap masa ko tepuk aku ttbe,
but still aku bgn. rite? And TAKTIDO balik. yeah!
So, kalian silala kejut2kn aku di awal pg eh. I loikee.

TWO.
Cold water make me think twice, or mybe third!

Sebab? smpai skunk nih aku belum mandi lg sbb air sejokk!
My class at nine, and now kul815. TQ. :DD

THREE.
I am addicted to internet.

Siyesla wey, sbb bgn pagi jep aku terus on9!
See? Aku still bole stuck dgn blog & fb masa nih
walaopn in half an hour lagi aku ade kls.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Oke masa ntok buang lappy. NOW.

Sudah sudah. Aku nk p kls ABM pulak. Xooxo.

siyaahhhhhhhhhh :)