بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

A girl with no heart


Presenting you the RED,



Name: Rara
Code name: TL
Age: counting
Mark: Wound that never heal
Goodside: Heartless
Badside: Loves

I dont care when you judge me
but dont let the judgement affect our relationship, oke?
I only have one heart, and its on its way to cure.
So no need worries, I still do have a feel.
because,


I'm still THALOVER. <3


psst: thanx busya sbb bg nasehat tuh. aku oke, siyes ;)