بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

twentynine of twelve

SPEACIAL THANKS TO :

Aqila Akashah

Syafinaz Mdnor

Fifie Yms

Aimi Azie

Syafiqah Nashabudin

Mira

For giving me a bomb surprise today. Cilakahlaaa, mmg terkejut kot!
Sayang korang sgt kuat kot ! :)

AND also to

Russel

Busya

Jibol

&&

Syawal

sebab lawan poker sampai aku menang and jerit2 tgk bola. HAHA.
Korang mmg best!

notakaki buat Busya ; tekeh wey. JAGA DIRI. siyesly. haha
notakaki buat jibol ; HERO KALAH DULU ! haha



psst: this entry, i'll update later oke. Penghargaan pendek dulu eh. ;)
nait. off to bed!