بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Her Alphabet is F

The time you're with me
we learn to walk together, run as a partner
and the only words we knw is gather gather gather !
When I laugh ,
I donnow the meaning of  that happyness.
When I cry ,
I donnow the real feel of the pain .
Cz you just will make sure that I giggle , I sob
without knowing why .
cz you take the rest .

 

Suddenly ,
I'm just  losing myself .
I scolded you , I spit on every nice words you gave to me
I'm starting to forget who I am .
But I swear to god that I never fogot you
not even once .

Made my mistake let you down .
I cant getup when you're gone
sometimes , I feel so giving up .
Every words that gave you a woe
I wish I cud take it back .
You gone when I'm not ready .

And now I really missing you
cz I know you're the best thing that ever be with me .
I'm sorry . I just neglect
I wish I cud tell you that you're my bestest guardian

Five years goes by ,
I'm still with my never ending guilty .
I am scared of my own failing of shielding you .
And now I really have to let you go .


REST IN PEACE , buddy .

will love you forever .