بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

dairy dairy

sometimes i just adore for something new, something that atleast could make me breathe better. I love my family, because they donnow how to stop loving me and every single day, i learn to appreaciate them more. Even most of the time, i failed, but atleast i tried. Thanx Allah for giving me chances to tell mama and papa how much i love them and to give me most of the time having a great enjoyment with my sista and only brother. Sayang kalian semua. Friends. Sometimes, the fact that always linger in my mind is, i dont have any friends. Not now, then or later. I dont have any single one that i called a friend. I only have buddies. And they really try their hard to always make me smile. Even sometimes we fight, argue for something stupid, talk the things that most of people dont, and laugh like hell, but unfortunately, that are the things that make we close to each other. Make I know who is my real bestfriend. I do laugh alot with them. I'm not friendly to everyone or anyone either. Because sometimes i just can be too friendly and most of the time, i choose to keep silent. And i found it better that way. Fine with me. I dont care what person you are, i'm everyone's friends, cause i dont care you like me or not because i already have my bestfriens. For every beautifully, nicely nice words i've wrote above, shows that i have my perfect dream life. But still i cant feel that way. I try to live with no regrets. Always appreaciate the people that loves me, just always, cause one day, they wont be there anymore. I'm sure that i can be so annoying to most of the stalkers, and you guys can make me damn amused. But i know this is life. I'm sorry for everyone that i hurt. I dont really mean to, but i just being myself. No matter you like it or not. And I do changed sometimes, when i guess it best for everyone or i want to. I dont care enough if you want to talk about you cause i dont hate anybody. I dont have any ideas with what i want to do with the rest of mylife and its bother me. I'm not the kind of a girl that will hate you forever if you hurt me. I dont get mad for more than a week, but then, it will be just whatever. People, i try my best to approve myself here and i'm trying so hard. Please forgive me if i do make you sad or you get hurt. I got my own scars and just now i've found my heart's broken. Do you know what broken heart feels? N O N E .