بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

Wish List

Mate aku jd makin lebam pink-pink sket ble aku tertengok nde nih , AGAINNNN !



dslr ?


atau ini ?
Aku sgt admire benda nih ! uwaaa . nk nk . I want a camera . camera kodak pn boleyy . HAR HAR .  So , aku nk tulis surat layang kejap .


Dear My Papa ,
Angah nk sgt benda nih .
bole eh eh ?
pelisss :)



Oke dh . letak setem 5sen sket . POST . oke ! HAHA .