بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

last sad entry

hey pipel , salah ke kalau aku nk hidup mcm org laen ? bglah aku peluang . pls ?
skali jep , then i wont ask for more . i'm tired of pretending with my oh-so-amazing life .
aku tao korang takan pedulik pn dgn ape aku minx same mcm u pipels dont giv any damn to my haram jadah blog nih .
but gimme chance to atlis breathe with the way i chose . stoplah making any gossips . any ckp belakang stories . Penatlah . korang tak penat ke ? aku dh . i'm out . i quit ! resign resign . takkesalah aku dh kalah or watever next story korang nk karang lagi . i'm waving a white flag . enough is enough .




dah cukup penat .


I choose to PENCEN .