بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

kasi potong .

November 22 , 2010

i cut my hair . Hell yeah ! Finally . Hoho .
I've been waiting for this for months . hee .
walopn care potongan 'bese-bese' jep , tp puas ati gklah .
sbb aku mmg dh lame nk potong pn . HAR HAR .
babai long hair . Hello shorty ! :DD



timekaseh Kak Yan .

and kedai tuh sgt murah . potong dan cuci =  rm patbelas hengget sajoh . Tiada charge tersepit . klu kt KL ? hish . susa nk cakap .


I LOIKEE KEYTEEEEE . howyeah hooyeah .