بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

fire cracker

Every single content in this heaven is just my stuff . Thalover's things . So , if you're about to bring this stuff out of this cage , every consequences are under your own responsibilities . I dont take responsibility if there are any unsatisfied things that occur because of my writing . I dont really care about what I wrote , & definitely not dealing with it . ;) -

I miss you .

ttbe rndu sgt kt papa , mama , ayong , abg , acik , ateh and adek :((
lme gle dh xjpe dorg . espeacially mama, acik , ateh and adek !
OMG , sgt sdey . hmm .
ma , i miss you . I oweys do .
Even angah slalu nakal && degil ,
angah syg mama tao .
sorry cz lame xblk .
nnt abes sem nih , angah blik ehh :DD
janji janji .
miss my sistah oso .
ayong , acik , ateh && ADEK !
cnnelah dak kcik tuh . hee .
miss my only bro either .
die jepla abg yg same makayah yg ak ade . haha .
rndu abg jugak .
rndu nk hug dorng sume .
damn , I do miss em soo much .
rndu sgt . --"

                                                                            


my girls . :))

pssst : sorry ehh abg . pic abg tade :DD